How does it work
The process of recovering data from damaged files:
- Upload a damaged file on the first page of the service.
- The service will automatically analyze the uploaded file. In case it detects recoverable data, it will save them to a new file. The service will report the results of its recovery attempt immediately or by email.
- Recovered data can be downloaded after making a payment by PayPal/Credit Card. Once done, the system will provide you with a download link, either online or in an email message.
The files are stored for 30 days starting from the time that the source file is uploaded to the server.
- The service requires a valid email address. This makes it possible to resume data recovery from any moment in case of session termination or other issues.
- If the file does not contain any data, you will be notified immediately or by email.